Kinda forgot about my little blog... Maybe I'll see if Apple has an app for that?? So much is going on in the Bryant home over here. Prego with another baby, Baby girl (so they say). The sono lady didn't seem to confident in telling me that it's a girl so I haven't gone too wild shopping but once I get another sonogram (don't know when), I will probably add to the growing pile of clothes - there are some outfits you just can't pass up. ;)
We are getting ready to redecorate Freddy's "Big Boy" room. It's the room right next to the nursery.
side note: I'm not redecorating the nursery just cause I am having a girl... A baby sleeps in there. Does nothing but sleep in there, I'm sure she could give two craps about what her room looks like. It's kinda neutral anyway...
back to my story: Most of you know what large fans (Tommy more than me) are of Dr. Seuss, so Freddy is getting a Dr. Seuss Room from PB kids! I'm very excited, we have a mural painting lady (Karen) coming to our home this morning to check it out and see if she can do it. Keep your fingers crossed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment